Wednesday, March 2, 2011

And we're off!

So here I am, up late, procrastinating on my last little bit of packing before jetting off tomorrow. Wow! We head to Asia in the morning. First we'll be making a brief stop in Bangkok, Thailand, before continuing by bus to Battambang, Cambodia. We'll be there for 4 amazing days and then back to Bangkok for 2 days. Lots of meetings and ministry sightings! Then flying to the Manilla in the Philippines, before heading a bit further south to Batangas for 4 days. All adding up to two full weeks!

If you think of us, pray for us and protection over us and our baby Mal. We are so expectant as to what's going to unfold not only for us, but many other teams that will follow at these locations.

And the Lord has been so faithful to provide! Yesterday morning, still needing almost $1000, I was throwing (in my heart) a pity party, wondering..."are we crazy,"...."how in the world are we going to do this?"....but as usual, my God showed up, stirred the hearts of people around us who believe in what we're doing, so that we can leave tomorrow with a trip paid! I was totally embarrassed by my lack of faith and wondering. He truly is our provider!

5 1/2 months pregnant and off to travel the world yet again - so excited to do this with my husband (just the two of us!), and can't wait to do this with a little one in tow next :) Oh, and I posted a new belly photo on the side bar - it's comin' in!

No comments:

Post a Comment