Thursday, April 14, 2011

One last travel

Today we are headed on our last trip "pre-baby" - which is a fun one to the mainland! We'll be spending 4 days in Tacoma with our friends and then 2 weeks in Vancouver with my family. I'm really excited to go home and show off the baby bump and catch up on life with so many who are so close and dear to us back in both of these homes.
As I was packing last night I started realizing that this will be our last trip where I'm just packing for one, am not traveling with a stroller, or sharing my seat on the plane :) So we are savoring the freedom of one last trip just the two of us - though don't get me wrong, can't wait to travel with the little guy! He's got the nations as his inheritance, so we're gonna train him young!

No comments:

Post a Comment