Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The start of something new....

So...I am becoming a Mom :) I am beyond thrilled!! And let's face it, most Mom's I know have a blog. So I figured I simply would join the club! Now, while many of my friends post stories of their kids, and new recipes, this probably won't be the case for me. See, I can give you my pregnant stories, which at 4 months along simply have more to do with the many ways to calm my nausea than much else. But I love the thought of being real with my thoughts and what's going on because the truth is I really don't live a conventional life! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being a missionary and doing what I do, but some days are hard and I'm about to find out (in under 6 months) what it's like to be a family in missions too. So this blog is a place for me to share with any of you who care to read, what life is really like, the joys and hardship and all the in betweens...and of course add random thoughts and revelations along the journey. Here goes the start of something new....

No comments:

Post a Comment