Friday, September 2, 2011

Celebrating

Today we are celebrating a couple of things! Five years ago today, Graham and I were married in Abbotsford, BC, Canada in a beautiful outdoor garden ceremony and then had our reception under white tents with glittering lights and bright colored gerber daises. It was such a remarkable and beautiful day of many people's contribution and blessings!
September 2nd, 2006

As I reflect on these past five years I have no doubt of how blessed I am to have a man who is godly, encouraging, really humorous, a great friend AND now also an amazing, compassionate and devoted Father! Graham, you have pushed me to be all that I can be as a passionate follower of Jesus, wife and now Mom too - for that I am truly thankful that you have promoted me above all to walk in the fullness of who I am! In 5 years we have lived in 3 different states (which includes 2 major cross country moves in rubbermaid bins!), traveled to 8 different countries together, been invested in all different types of ministries, all the while being best buddies! I cannot even begin to image what new adventures we'll take on in the next five years - now with our little Levi in tow!

2 Months Old!
Secondly, we are celebrating Levi (yes, again!!) as it's his two month birthday!! At 2 months old, he is now 11lbs, 2oz and 22inches long. We have a healthy and happy little guy (who did great with his vaccinations too!) And this little, wriggling, beaming, finger sucking, sweet boy has in such a short amount of time brought even more joy to Graham and I proving the fruit of these past five years of marriage! Here's now to two months as a family of THREE!! Thank you Lord that there's so much to celebrate!

(You have to compare this two month picture with his one month one in a post below! Oh, how they grow and change in just 30 days!!)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on 5 years!!! It seems like just yesterday!

    ReplyDelete